Sign up for legislative alerts to receive weekly updates during the Texas legislative session.
For more information about Legislative Day and the Chamber's other public affairs events, contact Molly Ulmer at (972) 792-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Policy Conference and Tour
April 2-5, 2017
Join us for our first annual Federal Policy Conference & Tour! On Sunday night, Congressman Pete Sessions will welcome attendees with a private tour of the Capitol led by him. Deletes will spend the rest of the trip speaking to legislators, attending briefings on important policies and movements in the legislature, and enjoy activities around Washington, D.C. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to advocate for your business and community!
Begins with dinner and private tour of Capitol at 5:30 pm. Check-in at host hotel begins at 2:00 pm.
Ends after Newseum tour and lunch on Wednesday, 12:00 pm. Check-out at host hotel at noon.
- Dinner at Tortilla Coast on Sunday
- Reception and dinner at Capitol Hill Club on Monday
- Dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill on Tuesday
- All DC activity-related transportation (airport transfers not included)
- All briefings at US House, US Senate and US Chamber
- Meetings with elected officials
- Newseum tour and lunch on Wednesday
- Individual ticket, members: $495
- Individual ticket, non-members: $695
- Title Sponsorship: $2,500 SOLD
- Reception Sponsorship: $1,250
- Local Transportation Sponsor - $1,250
- Dinner Sponsorships - $500
- Delegates are responsible for their own flights and hotel expenses.
For group rate code, contact The University Club and tell them you are part of the Richardson Chamber group.
www.universityclubdc.com or call 202-862-8800.
If you would like to sponsor a particular dinner, please contact Molly Ulmer at email@example.com or (972) 792-2811. Find more information about sponsorship opportunities here.